Conditions of Use
Last updated: May-13, 2013
- Electronic communications When you use any lisheleo.com services, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail and/or through other means of communication. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Trademarks Graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any Lisheleo.com are trademarks or trade dress of Lisheleo. Lisheleo trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Lisheleo’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Lisheleo. All other trademarks not owned by Lisheleo that appear in any Lisheleo Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Lisheleo.
- Copyright complaints Lisheleo respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at: give contact details
Specific to arbitration
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to Lisheleo at the address P.o box 26690 (00100) Nairobi, Kenya. Lisheleo will then advice you on the formal procedure of initiation of the arbitration process, including the necessary fees. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the most current arbitration rules in Kenya. We will reimburse those fees for claims totalling less than KES 5,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, Lisheleo will not seek attorneys' fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
- Disputes Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any Lisheleo, or to any products or services sold or distributed by Lisheleo through Lisheleo.com will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court/in court rather than binding arbitration.
- Site policies, modification, and severability We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, Service Terms, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
P.O. Box 26690 (00100) Nairobi, Kenya
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your complaint using our online form
We respond quickly to the concerns of rights owners about any alleged infringement.
If you prefer to submit a report in writing, please provide us with this information:
- • A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- • A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- • A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- • Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- • A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- • A statement by you made under oath of law or affidavit, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.